To get rid of fleas in the Middle Tennessee area, you must stay ahead of them.
If you have fleas in your home or yard, let Priority Pest Protection help with our effective treatments. Pests are annoying to begin with, but pests that bite can be worse. Humans and pets may experience an allergic reaction. Avoid flea bites to you, your family, and your dogs, cats or other pets.
A Few Flea Facts
- There are more than 1,500 species of fleas in the world, yet only a few species are found on dogs, cats, and humans.
- Cat fleas, or ctenocephalides felis, are the most commonly encountered species in the home in the U.S.
- Cat fleas prefer cats over dogs and will settle for humans.
- Adult fleas can live years without feeding from a host.
- When you walk through a vacant property, fleas often jump on your feet because the movement and carbon dioxide you emit awakens them.